| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siemreap in November is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 73mm (2.9in) of H2O is transfered across on average 6 days.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Siemreap November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Siemreap, Cambodia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Siemreap:
- Roi Et, Thailand - 299.2 kms (185.9 miles) N
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 335.1 kms (208.2 miles) NW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) NW
- Surin, Thailand - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) NNW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 278.6 kms (173.1 miles) WNW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 149.8 kms (93.1 miles) WNW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 310.3 kms (192.8 miles) W
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) W
- Sattahip, Thailand - 319.3 kms (198.4 miles) WSW
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) WSW
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 205.5 kms (127.7 miles) SSW